Hello,This is me!

Eva Marie

Blogger and cat lover In love with books, pizzas and DiCaprio Writing is my passion

août 15, 2018

Rumbling of a 22-year-old

  • août 15, 2018
  • by
Today, I’m 22. I’m wondering what the heck could I write to “mark” this day on the blog, but I can’t find anything. I’ve got plenty of ideas about what to write about next, but nothing for today. It’s supposed to be my day, all about me in a way, but still, I can’t even seem to be able to write about me on this day. It’s like I’m not legitimate, like this whole blog isn’t. Talking about yourself on a blog isn’t something comfortable. But this is why I like it so much, it challenges me to write about the things deep down, about what makes me me, what’s in my mind and heart. And wow, I’ve got so much to say for quite some time so I hope you’re not bored with me just yet. But today, I’m forcing myself to put a bit more of me on this blog.

The barbu took this photos of me the other day. We were in a café and he spontaneously took these shoots (how comfortable that was, you have noooo idea). I hated most of the photos because I looked grumpy (= my resting bitch face), but not these two (well, he liked them very much so I began to like them myself). I didn’t know what to do with them so I thought about posting them on the blog for once. There is not much photo of me here as I prefer photographing other people or things (or cats). So this is, again, a challenge to put my face on here. 



It's crazy that I feel this way, not being comfortable to talk about me on a blog, which is mine. This is my corner of the internet and I can write and post whatever I want, with people who could read what I write, or not. But still, I sometimes struggle to truly write about what I want. I'm also looking again and again at this photo and wonder if they are "good" enough to be put online. I guess what makes me love them is the moment they were taken, the look on my face while watching that hairy guy I love so much. It's also me being scared of the bees around us (the muffins on that café are that good) or his way of looking at me. All of these little things that made me happy in that very moment. So, it doesn't really matter if I look pretty or not in this photos, right? I just love them in their own way as I love this blog because it allows me to share my thoughts and opinion, to express myself in my favorite way, to challenge and love myself a bit more further. All of these things that I'm grateful on my 22th birthday. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna try to not eat that many cakes and I will see you very soon...

I'm 24, I've got freckles (you get it now) and I'm a grumpy French, sometimes, who writes in English. I love books, cats, le barbu, pizzas and Dicaprio.

2 commentaires:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday to you! :) I know it takes a lot of courage to write about what we really like, but I loved how honest this entry is; I relate to it very much. I hope you enjoyed your day!

    http://helloannajo.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Anna! I'm glad that I'm not the only one feeling this way.
      x

      Supprimer

EVA MARIE
Rennes, France

SEND ME A MESSAGE