Hello,This is me!

Eva Marie

Blogger and cat lover In love with books, pizzas and DiCaprio Writing is my passion

novembre 22, 2018

What happened lately

  • novembre 22, 2018
  • by

I've come to struggle a lot to find time for this blog, as I said it many times. I hate having to let this to the background because studies are far more important. But this blog brings me joy and comfort and I really don't want to stop it for weeks like I do now, and to only post once a month. But before posting something deep and full of my personal thoughts, I wanted to come back to the past few weeks, things that bring me joy.

   
  
First, the barbu and I took a few days off in Warsaw, Poland. It's not the first place that came to mind when I imagined holidays, but it was nice to go somewhere a bit more atypical and see new things. I loved those holidays even though I didn't fall in love with the city. It's pretty in some places, especially the town center and the old town, I really liked it. But the rest of it, except for the parks, I didn't really thing it was pretty. I know it's not the prettiest city in Poland, but I expected a bit less grey at least. Anyway, we ate very well and I, sure, want to see more of Poland someday! (Oh, and those yummy pancakes are from this place: Mr Pancake, it was SOOO good.
  


Oh and it was the first time I took the plane, and I LOVED IT (even though I was scared, of course...).

Here are some snaps of moments of my weeks in Rennes, aka student's life. My weeks are pretty busy at the moment even though they are going to be even more busy with the exams coming in the following weeks/months. I try to not be stressed for the moment about that, but I wished they didn't happen before and just after Christmas...
Oh, and I've seen the second movie of Fantastic beasts! I'm curious to know if you guys liked it?! I really enjoyed it even though I'm a bit perplex for certain part of the movies, this is why I can't wait for the next ones!



And last but not least, I'm trying to be more organized at the moment. It has been month since I didn't put much effort on my yoga practice or even my "diet". I didn't pay enough attention because I didn't put the time and effort in it, but this is going to change. I need more structure in my life at the moment, and also for studying as I said before. And my bullet journal has become indispensable to plan what I need. I don't know how I could live without it now!

Now, I'm basically waiting for December the 1st to start listening Christmas songs (any good recommandation is welcome!) and put up the (tiny) Christmas tree (and not before!). I can't wait to see the lights on in the streets, walking around doing Christmas shopping. How excited are you guys?

I'm 24, I've got freckles (you get it now) and I'm a grumpy French, sometimes, who writes in English. I love books, cats, le barbu, pizzas and Dicaprio.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

EVA MARIE
Rennes, France

SEND ME A MESSAGE