Hello,This is me!

Eva Marie

Blogger and cat lover In love with books, pizzas and DiCaprio Writing is my passion

janvier 02, 2019

Honesty

  • janvier 02, 2019
  • by

I find a word less intimidating than resolutions. We all know that most of us don't feel the need to have some because we won't keep them. But a word is different, you don't have to stick with it every single day, but just in general. I find that one pretty quickly and naturally, without having to do much thinking. It was just so obvious that 2019 was the year of honesty for me. This blog inspired me for it as I always tell myself that I need to be more open and real here, like a normal human being. I have realized that the bloggers/instagramers/etc. I like the most are the ones showing how “normal” they are, despite the seemingly crazy and amazing life they have. I like the fact that they just show the behind of what we normally don't see. Our insecurities can be less stressed when we see the one we admire having the same as ours. No one is perfect. Everyone knows it, but sometimes, we really have to remind ourselves of that fact. No, despite everything you see on pretty pictures, no one is having a perfect day or a perfect life, there is no such thing.


“Don’t let the internet rush you. Nobody is posting their failures”
 from @theinsecuregirlsclub


This blog is something I had to put forward as I kind of forget it those past few months. My lack of inspiration is now gone (I hope), and I truly hope that 2019 will give me all of that new inspiration I need for this blog. I need to write. As everyone, I have way too much in my mind and writing is one of the only option I have to keep things manageable and not overwhelming.



2018 was a good year, not the best, but it was fine. I had a lot of fun and loving moment, and some other were pretty hard. I spent a few days in Poland, Paris, on the seaside, visited Nantes again, the countryside. I validated my second year at uni, began my third, spend Christmas around my family, laugh pretty hard with my dearest friends, felt (and keep falling) more and more in love. I'll stop here to only keep the best moments. And I hope 2019 will be a better year, a year of some changes and decisions. I hope I'll travel more, read more, study harder, find my path, be calmer, fight a bit more that bitch of anxiety, and be more open, more honest…

What about you? What are the things you hope for in 2019? What plans have you made for starting the year as a great one? Well, I hope I'll see you all more here, and lets the year begin!

I'm 24, I've got freckles (you get it now) and I'm a grumpy French, sometimes, who writes in English. I love books, cats, le barbu, pizzas and Dicaprio.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

EVA MARIE
Rennes, France

SEND ME A MESSAGE