Hello,This is me!

Eva Marie

Blogger and cat lover In love with books, pizzas and DiCaprio Writing is my passion

mai 27, 2019

Chez nous

  • mai 27, 2019
  • by

Paris

When I was 15, my big dream was to live in Paris and become a writer. Those were the two things very closed to my heart. At that time, I did not even know Paris as I had been there only once or twice when I was younger, but still. I knew that somehow, I belonged to Paris. Whenever I thought about it, I had this inspiration coming to me. This feeling that it made sense to be there, to live this dream life that I wanted so much. And when finally I had the chance to spend a day in the city, I became even more in love with it. I could not explain it, it’s something I felt. The romantic side of the city, the history at every corner, like living in a postcard. Then, I grew up. My dreams changed and the reality of life came to me. Paris stayed in my mind, but was soon to be replaced by London. Another city very close to my heart, but that I’m more familiar with.




And now, I’m my tiny shoe box (or studio) that I’ve been calling my home for 3 years, still away from Paris, I’m writing this blog post without quite realizing what is happening. What was one a dream is now becoming a reality: I’m moving to Paris with my boyfriend (and our future cat). As I have not seen the apartment yet or moved anything, it does not seem quite real, but I can’t tell you how happy I am. It feels right (and about time!), I feel ready to tackle this next chapter to our lives. It’s actually not that far away from Rennes (where I live), but the thing is, it’s been two years since we’ve been waiting to live together more than 2 days a week, so this is really exciting to. 



I’m going there this week, so prepare yourself to have more apartment (and cats) related blog post. But, for the moment I’m spending too much time on YouTube, watching DIY and rental makeover on a budget, or on pinterest. I have so many ideas, and I’m also really happy that le barbu and I think about the same things when it comes to the furniture and how to make this space feels like ours. I cannot wait for this next chapter, how crazy scary and amazing it sounds. So, I guess I’ll see you very soon!


PS: We’ve spend an entire afternoon putting this plan together after a trip to Ikea, imagining where things will go, which colors and everything. This step was already very exciting even if right now we’ve got pretty much nothing. 


I'm 24, I've got freckles (you get it now) and I'm a grumpy French, sometimes, who writes in English. I love books, cats, le barbu, pizzas and Dicaprio.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

EVA MARIE
Rennes, France

SEND ME A MESSAGE