Hello,This is me!

Eva Marie

Blogger and cat lover In love with books, pizzas and DiCaprio Writing is my passion

août 16, 2021

Books I want to read before 2021 ends

  • août 16, 2021
  • by
As I write this, we currently have 5 months before the year ends. I still cannot believe how fast the year went, even with what felt like multiples lockdowns. Yet, I still have many books on my shelves I really want to read before 2021 ends and I thought it would be nice to share this list with you here (and hopefully, not see those books on my 2022 reading goal!).






The Binding by Bridget Collins
I'm actually saving this one for autumn because it feels like a book I want to read during this time of year. The story seems intriguing even though I'm not a big fantasy lover - but trying to. I really hope to read and like this one.

The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
The reason I haven't read this book yet is because the size of this is intimidating - especially when it takes me months to finish the fourth book of the Outlander series which is massive. Yet I still really, really want to read this book.

Circe by Madeline Miller

I've heard so many good things about this book. It's really not my type of books, but I'm becoming more curious this year to some genre I don't tend to read quite often. If I like this one, I'll try The Song of Achilles

Commonwealth by Ann Patchett

I've ordered this one by mistake once and since then, this book waits for me to pick it up. I will, I promise I will. Especially when its cover is just gorgeous. I will.


That's it (for now). I wish I could put more classics here because I've got three of those on my shelves as well, but I don't want to put pressure on myself (at least not too much) with this type of book as they ask for a lot of concentration.

I'm 24, I've got freckles (you get it now) and I'm a grumpy French, sometimes, who writes in English. I love books, cats, le barbu, pizzas and Dicaprio.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

EVA MARIE
Rennes, France

SEND ME A MESSAGE