Hello,This is me!

Eva Marie

Blogger and cat lover In love with books, pizzas and DiCaprio Writing is my passion

mai 28, 2018

What I've been loving this week #6

  • mai 28, 2018
  • by
1. Recently, I've just finished "Why I'm no longer talking to white people about race" by Reni Eddo-Lodge and I think it's great. Really, everyone should read it. I've learnt and realized a lot of things. There is so much that we did not know or simply did not see and this book is an eye opener.

2. Christine and the Queens's new song, I love her, I love her music, I love her way of thinking and I've been waiting for this new song for years (and waiting even more for her new album). It's different, cool and I love it !



3. I love tv show, I tend to watch them more than movies as I'm not great at keeping focus more than 2 hours in a movie. The last show I watch is This is us. It's been a while since I say I'll watch it but I finally got into it and I think it's great. A lot of deep and meaningful lessons, it touches many problems that we can relate to. And most of the characters are awesome, trust me, you're gona cry at every single episode...



4. After seeing this video, I'm glad to know that the Irish women will now have the choice and liberty to make their own decisions about abortion. It was about time, and I think it's a very important subject, it's about our life, our body and every women should be able to do what they want with it, without getting in trouble or in danger for this liberty.


I'm 24, I've got freckles (you get it now) and I'm a grumpy French, sometimes, who writes in English. I love books, cats, le barbu, pizzas and Dicaprio.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

EVA MARIE
Rennes, France

SEND ME A MESSAGE