Hello,This is me!

Eva Marie

Blogger and cat lover In love with books, pizzas and DiCaprio Writing is my passion

juin 04, 2018

Where to eat : Rennes

  • juin 04, 2018
  • by

For almost two years now, I have been living in Rennes, a beautiful city in Britany which feels like home. During this two years, I've discovered many places that I really love, and I wanted to share these places with you in case you live in Rennes and you want to discover new places to go or to eat, or if you want to visit.




Whitefields Café

The very last one I've been to. And I'm not disappointed at all. It's very classy and cool, you eat well (a bit too much actually) and the must is that if you are with someone who wants to eat Chinese food and you a pizza, well you could eat all of that in this very place. Oh, and everywhere you look it's lovely. 

1137c Avenue des Champs Blancs
35510 Cesson-Sévigné

Le Montfort: 

Such a nice place to go and have a drink in the evening. They do very nice cocktails and are quite visually impressive. And the place itself is sooo nice and classy with dark tone and velvet chair.

1 Rue de Montfort
35000 Rennes

7 grammes

I have been loving going there every week now and I'm never disappointed, especially with a staff as nice as their. The place is cozy and very open/white. A nice place to have a slice of cake with a cup of tea (I don't drink tea but, you know).

3 Rue Saint-Melaine
35000 Rennes

Loco Loca

A new address, but another very cool place. It's quite loudly, but you don't feel in Britany anymore when you go there. It's nice to have a juice of hot chocolate, and very nice when it's warm with their big terrace.
17 Rue Comté de Lanjuinais
35000 Rennes

La casa de pepe

I couldn't do this post without at least one place where they serve pizzas. They are good, big and tasty. They have plenty of choice and are also very nice. And it's right in the middle of town.

29 Rue Saint-Georges
35000 Rennes


Penny Lane

Do you like whisky? If yes, then go and try one (or two) out of the +100 they've got. And if no, then still go and spend a nice time in an old cave. Yes, the place is very cool and unique with British vibes, so check it out!

1 Rue de Coetquen
35000 Rennes

Le Piccadilly

You will see a theme here, with the same decor as Whitefields Café or Le montfort. It's very classy as well and you can even enjoy the sun with their big terrace, right next to the opera. What more could you ask?

1 Rue de Coetquen
35000 Rennes

As the one for Nantes, I will be adding new places to this post (and photos!) during the year.

I'm 24, I've got freckles (you get it now) and I'm a grumpy French, sometimes, who writes in English. I love books, cats, le barbu, pizzas and Dicaprio.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

EVA MARIE
Rennes, France

SEND ME A MESSAGE