Hello,This is me!

Eva Marie

Blogger and cat lover In love with books, pizzas and DiCaprio Writing is my passion

septembre 14, 2020

The power of September

  • septembre 14, 2020
  • by
 
Summer time. Oh, you are always hard to me. Draining my inspiration and motivation to do anything creative. Those long warm days are beautiful, yet feel like I can’t stand them any longer. By the end of August, I already crave for autumn. 
 
Then comes September. 
 
September has been synonymous of stress and anxiety throughout my teenage years. It meant going back to school - a mix of excitement, fear and apprehension. I hated it for a really long time. Then came my gap year, then uni. This is when September changed its meaning to me. It became the time where everything feels fresh and new. My motivation grows up and I’m inspired by anything I like. Words are flowing under my fingers, beauty is everywhere. The mixed emotions are still there, while others came such as haste, happiness or curiosity. I turned what looked like negativity into something I could handle and control. Something positive that no longer brings negativity. You get what you give, right? 
 

 

 

 
 
This is what I call the power of September, or the new January. It always comes by mid-August, when I’m planning everything before uni starts again. I get excited for new classes, learning new things and meeting new people. This year, I finally start my master degree while working as an apprentice for two years in digital communication. I’m a bit scared that this year will be different due to covid, obviously, but they're not one thing that could take away my motivation and inspiration. That’s the real power of this month. I don’t know if it might change once I’m no longer in the school system, but I enjoy it as much as I can while it lasts. 
 
In other words, I hope that you’ll see more of me here than you did during summer time. I’m already planning my content weeks ahead to be sure that I’ve got the time I need for uni/works/myself and then this blog. I’m not even sure there are that many of you, but if there is, I would love to know how September makes you feel, and what you’re currently doing: working, at school, no plans yet?

I'm 24, I've got freckles (you get it now) and I'm a grumpy French, sometimes, who writes in English. I love books, cats, le barbu, pizzas and Dicaprio.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

EVA MARIE
Rennes, France

SEND ME A MESSAGE