Hello,This is me!

Eva Marie

Blogger and cat lover In love with books, pizzas and DiCaprio Writing is my passion

août 31, 2020

Biscuit de Savoie, the recipe

  • août 31, 2020
  • by

If you have enough of yogurt cake, this one if for you. A very fluffy, but light cake, tasty and super easy. We bought book of grandma’s recipe the other day, and I wanted to try this one for quite some time now. I like elaborate cake, but sometimes I want something quick and easy. However, if you’re not a big fan of eggs, I would not recommend this one for you, or just use something else instead with four eggs. 
 
 

 

 


What you’ll need: 

150 g of sugar 

4 to 6 eggs 

100 g of flour 

40 g starch 

1 sachet of vanilla sugar 

1 pinch of salt 

The recipe

  1. In a bowl, beat the sugars with the egg yolks until it’s smooth. 
  2. Beat the egg whites until stiff with the salt. Add this to your sugar mixing with the flour and starch very lightly. Use a spoon to not break the egg whites. The mix should be consistent. 
  3. Pour the mixing into a baking tin (use butter and flower for your tin) and put it in the oven for 40 minutes at 170°C. Wait until it cools before eating. 
  

   

 
 
Here it is, quick and easy! You can change the recipe to your liking if you feel experimental. Oh and yes, you might have spotted an another fluffy things trying to have his piece of it!
  

  

I'm 24, I've got freckles (you get it now) and I'm a grumpy French, sometimes, who writes in English. I love books, cats, le barbu, pizzas and Dicaprio.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

EVA MARIE
Rennes, France

SEND ME A MESSAGE